Hej from Märsta

Ger med fördel en introduktion här!

Moderatorer: benkar, Klingen, kristofer, Tomt & Öde

BigheadBurke

Hej from Märsta

Inlägg av BigheadBurke »

Hej Everybody!
I just moved to Sweden from San Francisco, California. I was really into the UE scene over there. Let me know if anyone wants to explore. I have too much free time because I'm unemployed. Let's make something happen.
Best,
Big Head
Användarvisningsbild
benkar
Kontakt:

Inlägg av benkar »

[quote=""BigheadBurke""]Hej Everybody!
I just moved to Sweden from San Francisco, California. I was really into the UE scene over there. Let me know if anyone wants to explore. I have too much free time because I'm unemployed. Let's make something happen.
Best,
Big Head[/quote]

Welcome to Sweden. Just a curious question, you go to Sweden just to become unemployed, does not sound so fun?

The public/open "UE scene" around Stockholm is not very exciting, Stockholm is overheating/have too good economy, hard to find so many fine ruins here. There is certainly some places, but they are rarely discussed publicly in open forums like this.

If you travel in Sweden, away from Stockholm, you can however find some fine ruins. Search here at 28ds and on other forums/Google.

Maybe you have some pictures/gallery from your UE visits in San Francisco/California? And maybe some tip offs about places to share? I have a good friend who lives "over there in San Francisco/California" for a few years now, so I'm looking for UE spots there, but have not found so much. If you dont want to post it publicly, send a PM :)

/B
Skriv svar