Ny från Skåne eller the Ukrainian "hej" :)

Ger med fördel en introduktion här!

Moderatorer: benkar, Klingen, kristofer, Tomt & Öde

dkpt

Ny från Skåne eller the Ukrainian "hej" :)

Inlägg av dkpt »

Hej! :)
God Jul och Gott Nytt År!

How’re you guys? My name is Dmitry (or just Dima), Ukraine (Kiev). Currently I’m studying at Lund University, and I’m planning to meet a new year in Stockholm (with my friends who live there).

Actually, I don’t have a huge package of experience in digging/roofing, since I’m mostly used to mtb (downhill) and hiking. But some of my friends are huge fans/experts in such activities. And thanks them I’m also interested to explore smth. And I decided to ask you whether it’s possible to join someone during 30/12 - ~3/01 in any planned action.
Or maybe you can recommend some buildings to roof, subway (I love your word “tunnelbana”! :) ) stations to explore? Any other suggestions of having interesting and active pastime in Stockholm?

By the way, also I would be grateful for any hints regarding cheap and secure hostels.
Tack så mycket!

From my side I can propose contacts with the friendly Ukrainian community, based in Kiev, who actively lives in this sphere (Chernobyl trips are included ;D). For example, we have permanent guests from Norway (next spring one guy is coming for the 5th or 6th time :) ).

Thanks for your attention and see you in Stockholm! (and in Skåne later :) )
Användarvisningsbild
benkar
Kontakt:

Inlägg av benkar »

Hi!

Unfortunately there are very few abandoned places to visit in Stockholm.

The only thing I will think of right now is an abandoned train tunnel. Believe it is open, but do not know if some people live there, or not.

/B
dkpt

Inlägg av dkpt »

Thanks Benkar :)
You mean this, right?

http://www.mikec.se/OutOfBounds/01_UrbanCaving/
Användarvisningsbild
benkar
Kontakt:

Inlägg av benkar »

[quote=""dkpt""]Thanks Benkar :)
You mean this, right?

http://www.mikec.se/OutOfBounds/01_UrbanCaving/[/quote]

Not exactly the same, but the same rail. I think the train tunnel at the pictures now closed.

The one I think is open has an entry here: 59.30651, 18.06261

/B
Skriv svar